Manufacturers, distributors and supply chain organizations based in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia will now have greater assistance in updating their outdated legacy ERP to the modern Rootstock Cloud ERP. That’s because we’ve joined forces with several new implementation partners who will help us serve our growing international market.
Demand for Rootstock Cloud ERP has been growing as it’s a flexible modern, and digitally connected ERP solution. And since Rootstock Cloud ERP is built for the Salesforce Platform, when it’s combined with Salesforce CRM, companies benefit from a 360-degree view of their customers and their businesses.
Our new partners have deep knowledge of Rootstock Cloud ERP and will provide consulting and implementation services to prospects and customers. We’re delighted to have them join our clan of partners. Please feel free to learn more about these partners by visiting their websites or by reading the company descriptions that they’ve provided below:
- Balanced Force supports and deploys Cloud ERP solutions to the client order-driven manufacturing industry (engineer/configure/assemble/make to order). The unique features of the latest solutions offer Balanced Force’s customers with more value at a lower cost over their entire Cloud ERP solutions life cycle. Balanced Force, headquartered in Zeewolde, the Netherlands, is expanding its Rootstock partnership to not only include the Netherlands but also Belgium. With Rootstock, Balanced Force will implement Rootstock’s Cloud ERP solutions to help customers efficiently manage all aspects of their supply chain.
- coServe, a fast-growing, global technology solutions provider helps organizations, across multiple industries, become more productive, efficient, customer-centric and risk intelligent. coServe’s expertise spans technology consulting, solution design and implementation, application development, and support across ERP, CRM, Cloud and IoT. As one of the newest channel partners for Rootstock, coServe, headquartered in KM Baarn, the Netherlands and having its subsidiary at Hyderabad, India, will be responsible for providing sales, implementation and support services for Rootstock’s Cloud ERP solutions for customers located in India, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Flow Line Integration, headquartered in Lyon, France, is an integrator of information management solutions and a digital transformation partner for its customers offering both ERP and business sector expertise. With Rootstock’s Cloud ERP solutions, Flow Line Integration will help implement, integrate and support customers in France, Switzerland and Belgium. The company’s core missions are based on a value-selling approach providing turnkey projects to help customers transform their customer relationships and operations while fostering continual innovation. Flow Line helps companies get the most from their information systems by providing integration, business process, industry and technology expertise.
- Optingo, a cloud service provider, headquartered in Warszawa, Poland, provides consulting, implementation, integration and support services for leading cloud ERP solutions. We assist our clients in defining, planning and implementing strategies that transform customer experience, production and logistics based on innovative solutions available in the SaaS model. As a Rootstock channel partner, Optingo will provide exclusive support in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Poland, delivering customers with Rootstock’s Cloud ERP solutions to support the customer's manufacturing needs and help them improve efficiencies, control costs and boost revenue.
- RootHub IT, is a customer-focused consultancy utilizing Rootstock ERP software to enable a client’s journey towards digital transformation. They offer end-to-end business integration solutions and a wide range of products designed to help organisations streamline their overall business process. Headquartered in Wolverhampton in the West Midlands, RootHub IT provides companies in the United Kingdom and Ireland with support for Rootstock’s Cloud ERP software. However, unlike many of their competitors, their people-friendly, flexible business model provides their customers with a personal, physical, continuity of contact, and the passion and integrity to always deliver with the involvement of their top-level management to assure absolute commitment and trust.
- Vanenburg Software, Vanenburg Software is an independent software and services organization which delivers Rootstock Cloud ERP and Smart Process Apps for both medium and large sized enterprises. We help companies improve customer experiences, operational efficiency and redesign business models. Our systemic approach to software implementations places Vanenburg Software at the heart of digital transformation for many industries. By offering disruptive and personalized software solutions and leveraging digital platforms, the company effectively helps organizations to become more efficient, respond faster to change and innovate their digital processes. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Vanenburg Software provides reseller- implementation and support services for Rootstock’s Cloud ERP solution in the Western Europe.